Meet W. Bradford Swift (Nonfiction Author)
After all, I met my lovely wife over twenty-five years ago at a personal development course. Ann and I went on to co-found Life On Purpose Institute in 1996, so personal and spiritual development have been important to us both.
And so it’s only natural that I’d combine my love of writing with personal development. Probably my most important and popular book to date is Life On Purpose: Six Passages to an Inspired Life, an award-winning finalist in the Self-Help: Motivational division of the Best Books 2007 Awards sponsored by USA News.
Here are a few other books in the personal development area:
- Purposeful Prosperity: There’s a close and important relationship between purpose and prosperity as outlined in this book, part of the Life On Purpose Book Series.
- Spiral of Fulfillment: I consider this both a prequel and sequel to the Life On Purpose book. It’s a great place to start on the Purposeful Path, as well as a way to continue the journey.
- Clarity of Purpose: Don’t Live Life without It – And why would you want to when knowing your life purpose can make such a difference in the quality of your life.
Profiles On Purpose Series: This series chronicles the amazing series of interviews and profiles of extraordinary people living their life purpose. These interviews were instrumental to my co-founding Life On Purpose Institute with my wife in 1996.
- From Spark to Flame: Fanning Your Passion & Ideas into Moneymaking Magazine Articles that Make a Difference – While this book isn’t officially in the Life On Purpose Book Series, I do look at the important role that purpose plays in being a successful freelance writer. This material is also available as an online writing course here.
- You’re the Coach: The Transformational Power of Business Coaching – It is not only possible to teach all the people in your business to work together, it’s essential to your long-term success.